Come One, Come All!!

"As I wander through the mazes of my life, I find great pleasure in sharing with others. So I welcome you with open arms and a happy smile to meander through my world. Come one, Come all!"

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Maybe this old gray mare can learn something new!

I want everybody to notice that I have a copy of The Diva's Challenge Button on my side bar!!!
I have also added a clock!!
After Laura practically drawing me a picture..
Yes in her tutorial she did have pictures...
...I figure out how to post my tangles on the challenge site.
Then, I get a real cell phone! I know everyone else has had a cell phone for decades and think they are child's play. I spend serious time going over the instructions word by word.
I have used the self check line at the grocery store twice now.
Then after umteen tries using her new tutorial
I get the Diva's Challenge!!

3 comments:

  1. LOL! I am so proud of you! I've been able to figure out how to post the challenge on my site. Maybe you should come over and teach me sometime!
    I'm going to try to do this weeks challenge. No rash promises though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not seem to stop. I have added a clock now. I have made two "Walking the Line", but they do not sing for me...Something is missing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruby....I saw your blog and had to respond!!! I, too, am of the old gray mare genre and when I saw your somewhat struggle with the Diva Button, I had to let you know that I also struggled with this...and, thanks to the tutorial, I now have the button on my blog!! And..I have become possessed with Zentangles!!!! Thanks for your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete